The Art of Movement - PKFR

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Art of Movement - PKFR Tube. Duration : 6.40 Mins.


22 Sports / 1 Summer Training Video This is a summer 'stunt' training video for 2010. Summer goal: Learn as many new tricks/moves as possible from as many new extreme sports/sports as possible. This is just my amateur efforts, and I am not claiming to be a professional in any of these sports. It turned out pretty sloppy, but I learned alot! "Even though I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride." Rate and comment! Have a good one! Jason Rafferty 22ExtremeSports/1Summer

Tags: zodiac, 20, horsepower, yamaha, non, arial, tricks, no, wake, wakeboarding, water, sports, kneeboarding, jason, rafferty, random, HO, 360, air, time, ripstik, backflip, pk, roll, partner, acro, gymnastics, roundoff, mess, up, wrong, kip, lightsabres, forcefx, fx, force, battleblades, dual, wield, kneeboard, hot, cute, fins, crash, bail, wipeout, bmx, walmart, crap, death, fall, beginner, stunting, cliff, jumping, suicide, feet, jumps, skateboarding, boarding, youtube, euro, dancer, thrice, framing, hanley, crosby, bike, parkour, skating, agility, extreme, brazilian

0 comments:

Post a Comment