Watch And Learn 180s BMX!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Watch And Learn 180s BMX! Tube. Duration : 1.00 Mins.


Nothin too much, just some 180s, ive been told by friends that my 180s are pretty clean. Let me know what you think. I had to film this by myself if your wondering about the crappy angles. Go check out my 180 how-to! I do realize the quality is about as bad as it gets lol.

Tags: how to 180 bmx, how, to, howto, how-to, 180, tutorial, help, bmx tricks for beginners, beginner bmx tricks, how to 180 for beginners, watch, and, learn, easy, easiest, fastest, way, with, aaron, ross, sunday, funday, pro, garrett, reynolds, bmx, bike, cody, letendre, its, unreal, itsunrealbmx, easy bmx tricks, tips, need, help with 180s, watch and learn, rihanna, learning 180s bmx

0 comments:

Post a Comment